Echo

Roleplay as a Dolphin, eagle, horse, wolf, or tiger.
 
HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» trzesacz domki kempingowe
3rd August 2011, 18:58 by Guest

» augustwka apartame
2nd August 2011, 22:09 by Guest

» More as chintzy as warez
2nd August 2011, 17:20 by Guest

» domki familijne bobolin
1st August 2011, 22:09 by Guest

» tatry noclegi ceny
31st July 2011, 23:11 by Guest

»  .
31st July 2011, 06:35 by Guest

» page rank service backlink services
30th July 2011, 22:33 by Guest

» hotele etap wroclaw
30th July 2011, 22:03 by Guest

» mielno domki pod wydmami
30th July 2011, 17:27 by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
 

Share | 
 

 Timber Wolves

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsuji
New Born


Posts : 2
Join date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Timber Wolves   25th May 2008, 01:24

Those machines...

That noise...

The buildings those FOUL humans put there...

Tsuji looked at what he had left. His territory was being destroyed by humans. In its place, ugly cubes of empty space for human living.

But what could one wolf do?

"Look at the bright side, Tsuji", he thought to himself. "There is free food from what those humans throw away..."

And does it compare with fresh-killed meat?

"You haven't been hurt..."

Yet.

"They will stop, eventually."

Will they?

Tsuji only saw one way out of this nightmare: attack the humans...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MajesticWolfs
Admin
avatar

Posts : 148
Join date : 2008-05-22
Age : 23
Location : Running in the Jungle searching for Safety.

PostSubject: Tigers in the NeighborHood   25th May 2008, 01:29

Celine wandered threw the forest wondering what that loud roaring sound was.She wandered out of the forest and onto a hard surface.She looked at it and wondered"What is this stuff?Its so hard not like soft grass."She said standing on a road.Celine looked around and saw something coming towards her.She gasped and hid covering her face.After it pasted she shivered and walked into the brush.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://echo.forumotions.net
 
Timber Wolves
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Echo :: Human's Grounds :: Neighborhood-
Jump to: